Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-01-27 08:38:56

Texas_Steve

User Information Report - wrong?

Has anyone run into the issue with the User Information Report being wrong?  Several hours after a meeting has ended I've run the report and I've noticed some users are listed as "Not Attended" even though I saw them participating in chat.  This happened to me once yesterday.  Two weeks ago I ran in to a similar situation on two different events with four different users.  They answered poll questions (and their answers were record on the user information report) but it still showed them as "Not Attended".

Anyone else having the same problem?  Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

#2 2021-01-27 09:51:01

alistairlee

Re: User Information Report - wrong?

Hi Steve,

Is it possible that those users logged in as Guests (i.e. entered their names in the Guest field instead of signing in using username/password)?

If that's the case, then Adobe Connect would not link the guest to a user account.

#3 2021-02-22 06:24:01

Texas_Steve

Re: User Information Report - wrong?

alistairlee wrote:

Hi Steve,

Is it possible that those users logged in as Guests (i.e. entered their names in the Guest field instead of signing in using username/password)?

If that's the case, then Adobe Connect would not link the guest to a user account.

All of our attendees are guests as we do not require accounts/passwords but we do require registration.  To enter the room participants just need to put the email address they used when they registered.  But some times on the post-event user report they will show up as 'not attended' even though they answered a poll question.  And sometimes I remember them as being active in chat but they show up as 'not attended'.

Does that make sense?  I can clarify if needed.

Board footer