Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-01-27 20:36:07

John D

New Meeting from Template Issues

I created a new meeting, setup the pods, layouts, etc.  I moved this meeting into the My Templates folder. The main reason I did this was so I had a backup. I then created a new meeting from the template and would continue editing the layout, etc.  Thinking that I would again move the updated version to the My Templates folder after any big updates to the content/layout.

This was working fine for the past week or so, but now when I try to create a new meeting from that template, the new meeting launches with just a single layout containing a Notes pod that contains the text: "The template you are looking at is the one we use if the default template feature is not working."

I moved the meeting out of the My Templates Folder and it launches and appears fine with all the custom layouts. I just can't use it as a template.

Appreciate any thoughts on this!

John

#2 2020-01-29 10:32:37

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: New Meeting from Template Issues

If the account is hosted with Adobe, please contact Adobe Support so they can fix it. https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … port.html/

If it is not hosted with Adobe, there is a different group to contact at Adobe to help with a resolution.

#3 2021-01-10 03:30:23

cuc1610267184

Re: New Meeting from Template Issues

alisa host

Board footer