Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-11-23 17:49:16

jesusepae

I can't download files when i watch the video about meeting

My problem is that when a invitated  (Who is not a host) try download a vídeo from a meeting which finished, It os imposible becouse he need the user and  password from a host.
Someone know a way for chance this?
Thanks i Hope your answer

Last edited by jesusepae (2020-11-23 17:51:17)

#2 2020-11-24 02:31:18

djc99

Re: I can't download files when i watch the video about meeting

I have dozens of recordings and in each one when a user tries to download a file from the files pod they are asked for a username and password. This is new since the upgrade to adobe connect 11

#3 2020-11-25 14:47:20

Jorma_at_CoSo

Interesting, this may be a bug we need to bring to Adobe's attention.

#4 2021-04-05 16:22:16

SitkaBay

To download a file from Files pod, some participants receive a login page after clicking the Download button.

Today (5Apr21) I produced a 3 hour session using Classic view. Everyone logged in using the AC app. The room was set to "Only registered users and accepted guests may enter the room". There were two of us logged in as Host.

Of the 20 participants, about 10 needed to download the only file (PDF) from a Files pod. Of those 10, there were 4 who encountered the login screen; so they could not download the file. All 4 were using Windows 10 computers. I wonder if the version of the AC app they were using was the cause of the login or was it something else.

#5 2021-04-06 09:56:44

alistairlee

There was a known issue (tracked as CONN-4124195) preventing guests (i.e. not logged in) from downloading a file from a file share pod in a recording.

I've been told this was resolved with version 11.2 which is available on all hosted servers.

@SkitaBay, not sure if this is the same issue since you indicated that everyone was logged in. I don't think it was specific to operating system or version of the Adobe Connect application.

#6 2021-04-14 07:50:02

Dirk

SitkaBay wrote:

Of the 20 participants, about 10 needed to download the only file (PDF) from a Files pod. Of those 10, there were 4 who encountered the login screen; so they could not download the file. All 4 were using Windows 10 computers. I wonder if the version of the AC app they were using was the cause of the login or was it something else.

@SkitaBay: I assume that you face another issue which occurs in classic view - please see here:
https://www.connectusers.com/forums/vie … p?id=25875

Regards
Dirk

Board footer