Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-11-03 06:00:55

hannahblake

Adobe Connect - so many issues!

Has anyone else been experiencing continuous issues with Adobe Connect? Emails being queued, people being kicked out even though the signal is strong? People not being able to see the contents (presentations etc) and the system just generally being slow?

#2 2020-11-05 03:17:49

Stephan

Re: Adobe Connect - so many issues!

I could add a few to these... so Yes, same issues here.
Frustrating. But Adobe has spent the last 10 years to optimize their cash cow (Creative Cloud) so that there were almost no resources deployed to Adobe Connect. It's such a great system - if it works. I'll definitely switch back to Zoom.

#3 2020-11-09 07:29:30

ChrisA

hannahblake wrote:

Has anyone else been experiencing continuous issues with Adobe Connect? Emails being queued, people being kicked out even though the signal is strong? People not being able to see the contents (presentations etc) and the system just generally being slow?

The issue of people getting kicked out has been an AC issue for as long as I've used the system. I've raised it many times with Adobe - mostly it is denied as an issue or blamed on the user despite the fact that for those users it never happens with any other conferencing software. It is an almost unforgivable problem because our users immediately take a poor view of the platform. However, the overall functionality and options mean we stick with AC, nothing else has the level of customization we need.

I'd love to see a more stable experience for users.

#4 2020-11-09 13:51:34

Lars E.

Same issues - and more of them. The problem ist, that it's hard to find the source, to understand and - perhaps - solve the problem.

The kick out issue could be because of the option "Block incoming Attendees". After a few people got kicked out (as soon as they entered the room), I turned off that option and the problem was solved. Give it a try, but I can't promise you anything.

People not able to see the content: In about 80% of the cases it helped to log out and re-enter or it helped changing the Layout. It's not the best way, but it worked. That was before v 11.0
I haven't had this issue since the update to v.11.0 to be honest.

Today there was a new issue. The "preparing room" loading screen got stuck in limbo. Okay - I had this issue before, but only when using the browser version. The app always worked fine. Since v.11.0.5 It's also happening in the app. And I have no idea, why.

I'd like to help you and especially our customers, but as I said: If I don't know the source, I can't solve the problem. But it's good to see, that I'm not alone ...

#5 2020-11-09 15:58:25

BlueBird

hannahblake wrote:

yes I have I've been trying to get in my account wouldn't let then when I got in I was booted out now I cant see

Board footer