Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-10-29 05:44:03

JuRo

Weblinks including parameters for AC

Hello dear community,
I am using Adobe Connect 10 (AC) for conferences with live interpretation. Basically users have to open two AC sessions (the main room is used for the video and the interpretation room for the audio). So they first connect to the main room where they can select an interpretation room in the Weblinks Pod and that will open a new tab on their default browser or in the AC client app. Sometimes they are struggling with their audio settings. So I am wondering if it is possible to customize the weblink with parameters in order to force them to automatically :

- Open it in the client application (if not available in a new window from a specific browser).
- Set speaker as Enabled with volume set at 50%.
- Set Microphone as Enabled but muted.

Is there a way to do it directly in the link, with a command, a script or whatever ?
Any experiences or feedbacks with this would be truly appreciated.

Thanks for your help
JuRo

#2 2020-10-30 10:12:02

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Weblinks including parameters for AC

JuRo,

The only one of the three that you can force is the App or the browser. To launch the app you would want to add ?proto=true to the end of the meeting room URL. If you didn't want the app you can add ?proto=false. If you want them to use the HTML client in the browser you would use ?proto=false&html-view=true.

The other parameters are not adjustable with query parameters.

#3 2020-11-06 11:05:26

JuRo

Thanks Jorma that is exactly what I had in mind.
It will already help a lot and in addition I have also found this interesting topic on your blog :
https://www.cosocloud.com/blog/url-parameter-tricks

Well since AC is now HTLM5 capable I was hoping to get the button's status and recover in a variable. I.e. when I do an Inspection in the page I can spot :
<button id="speakerWidgetDropDownBtn"
<button id="audioWidgetDropDownBtn"

But I am not a web developper and do not know how to handle with this.

#4 2020-11-13 19:33:49

Jorma_at_CoSo

What button are you trying to do status checks on?

The HTML version of Connect is brave new world for us all, plenty for us to discover!

#5 2023-09-18 11:29:07

cuc1695053997

Adobe Connect 10 allows link customization with parameters, but specific actions like adjusting speaker and microphone settings are not achievable through parameters. Consider user guidance for these settings. I have seen the solution on this web page https://fifaapk.com/football-strike-mod-apk/

Board footer