Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-07-30 15:36:11

joanna_em

Modified Stage Lights pod (or similar style)

Hi, I need a pod that functions basically just like Alistair Lee's Stage Lights countdown timer (green, yellow, and red lights) except for the following: need the yellow light to come on at 30 seconds of time remaining (currently comes on at 90 seconds), need to be able to set time in 30 second increments (current version only allows whole minutes), and ideally have the ability to hide everything except the lights from participants (only hosts and presenters to be able to view the numbers counting down).  Is it possible to edit that Stage Lights pod or another existing countdown timer?  I tried playing around with the attributes in the .js, htm, and .data files included in the stage lights zip file and I thought I figured out how to change the yellow light time and the default time setting.  The changes show up when open/preview the edited pod in my content library but when I actually load it into a share pod in a room, it reverts back to the original. I'm OK with html and javascript but not experienced with swf (I think this is a hybrid pod).  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 2020-08-03 18:30:23

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Modified Stage Lights pod (or similar style)

You won't be able to modify the SWF file as that is compiled (non-editable) code. Chances are that with Connect 11 and beyond you'll see the changes you make in the HTML version as Hosts and Presenters can be in the HTML client instead of the Flash client.

#3 2020-10-13 13:36:35

NPFMC

Re: Modified Stage Lights pod (or similar style)

We use a PPT that we've recorded as a MP4 and upload it into a share pod.  (Each slide is a second) That way we can do different backgrounds (yellow, red) at the right parts in the slideshow.

Board footer