Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-10-09 16:23:25

Kenny

Presenter audio cutting out

I'm using AC 11 and having a serious problem with the presenters audio dropping packets (cutting out) - however the recording is perfect (no drops at all).  This tells me the audio coming into Adobe is good but going out from Adobe servers is bad.  Anyone else having this problem?  All presenters are using very high speed internet.

#2 2020-10-12 03:23:05

BeenHere

Re: Presenter audio cutting out

Hi Kenny, the problem is also present in our account. Audio cuts out randomly like presenter is talking from a phone with a bad reception.

I was unable to resolve it because support team just let us know that they will get back but nothing so far.

There is literally no support...

#3 2020-10-12 09:00:46

Kenny

BeenHere - Thank you for the reply and letting me know, others are experiencing it too.  I noticed the day I posted this problem, nobody answered the support hotline for during events.  This is very concerning because I have a large event scheduled for Oct 22 & 23.... NOT GOOD Adobe!!!

#4 2020-10-13 08:28:28

DvG

We have been experiencing similar problems: audio cutting out (but sessions were not recorded, so haven't been able to check). Teachers are getting somewhat impatient with the various problems we have experienced since the upgrade to version 11.

Board footer