Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-09-22 14:34:06

sthiel

Does Abobe Connect see or respond to these inqueries?

It doesn't seem like there are any responses to the issues in these threads. Is there another place to get answers from Adobe Connect directly?

#2 2020-09-23 05:02:52

BeenHere

Re: Does Abobe Connect see or respond to these inqueries?

Hi,

You won't get any answer from Adobe whatsoever, they have the worst product support team.

Even it's promoted as an Enterprise Application, it look's like a ship that is already parked at Adobe's graveyard but still selling tickets for the next ride.

I'm sure that Adobe Connect team reads here but can't/don't answer. Which is bad, because there are tons of unanswered
questions. Even hardware vendors have dedicated support team to answer their user forums but Adobe doesn't bother to answer here.

It shows us that no one in the product team cares about product or customers.

There are lots of things to say but little space. More not satisfied customer stories can be found here:

https://www.gartner.com/reviews/market/ … elpfulness

#3 2020-09-30 10:30:31

Jorma_at_CoSo

You need to reach out to the Adobe Connect Support team directly. This is a user community forum, so it's just us users helping other users.

While I appreciate BeenHere's frustration, there are plenty of paths to the Connect Support team, which is completely different from the general Adobe Support team. You can find them here https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html or by calling 800-945-9120 if you are in North America. There are other international call in numbers on the site above as well, if needed.

Also, keep in mind that your reseller should also be a resource for you. Don't hesitate to reach out to them with a need for support or to escalate an issue with Adobe.

#4 2020-10-05 02:03:12

BeenHere

Jorma_at_CoSo wrote:

You need to reach out to the Adobe Connect Support team directly. This is a user community forum, so it's just us users helping other users.

While I appreciate BeenHere's frustration, there are plenty of paths to the Connect Support team, which is completely different from the general Adobe Support team. You can find them here https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html or by calling 800-945-9120 if you are in North America. There are other international call in numbers on the site above as well, if needed.

Also, keep in mind that your reseller should also be a resource for you. Don't hesitate to reach out to them with a need for support or to escalate an issue with Adobe.

Hi Jorma,

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help to solve the problems. Writing here was the last solution for me, I contacted support several times but nothing valuable came out on several problems. Problems that we are facing became regular day to day problems.

Here is not an ordinary forum, it's owned by Adobe. If Adobe cares about customers like other vendors, it should monitor and answer these questions (or even forward to a solution) in a user forum that it owns. This is the only place Adobe Connect team can have constructive relationship (I see on some posts alistairlee is responding once in a while but than he disappears in to the black).

You can see one problem (link below) that I (and many others) have encountered and contacted the support but did not get an answer or solution for 3 days. I have hundreds of students calling and messaging. Got no answer no explanation. I discovered that the problem is solved by retrying every 15 minutes. Do you think this is normal? What do you suggest I should do in this circumstance? This forum is my last stop to raise a flag saying: "Hey Adobe Connect team please wake up and give me a response, or post some information on somewhere so I can share it with my clients..."

Problem that left me in the dark for 3 days:
https://www.connectusers.com/forums/vie … p?id=25627

Status page does not reflect realtime problems, subscribing there only helps to get notified about a problem written with a vague definition that I probably already experienced. Problem definitions are so vague that I can not figure out if it is related to my problem or not.  https://status.adobe.com/products/3011/

So let's be more realistic: If your clients are trying to tell you that there is problem with your communication please Adobe Connect Team act proactive and be present somewhere.

#5 2020-10-05 03:26:34

Andre Schaub

Good old times when Kay Poeppelmeier was in the Connect Support Team.

We are sponsoring the support with a 5-digit amount each year. I call it sponsoring because a support contract works in an other way. Recently I asked why I can't open a ticket via the Adobe Admin Support Console. The answer was because Connect isn't present there anymore.

The support does a very poor performance regarding the yearly costs.

Board footer