Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-08-28 09:37:28

connect-user

Customize meeting branding?

Hello dear Connect users :)

In our account we only have the option of adapting the colors of the pod titles etc. system-wide (valid for all meeting rooms in the system). In the Connect system of a customer there is the possibility that the individual meeting rooms can be adapted (not system-wide, only for a single room) - see screenshot. Where can this setting be made or which requirements must be met so that this can be adjusted. We would also like to be able to customize the individual rooms :)

Thanks for your feedback

Customization

#2 2020-08-31 16:04:48

alistairlee

Re: Customize meeting branding?

Individual rooms can be branded with a custom background, but all branding options for pod titles and the application bar are account-wide. You can change the pod colors for a single room on any account.

#3 2020-09-01 04:50:11

connect-user

Thank you for your reply

I have added a screenshot again for clarification - in comparison we do not have this option to select the customization in the room properties (this menu item simply does not exist). Which setting can be changed so that a single room can also be individually customized?

Customization-Account

Thanky for a reply again :)

#4 2020-09-30 09:58:09

Jorma_at_CoSo

I've never seen that option in Connect (I've worked with it for 15 years now). Maybe there is a customization that was done to that account, but it's not something you can just enable in Connect.

Board footer