Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-09-30 09:01:20

sclark

Captioning

I am having trouble loading the caption pod to work with Version 11. Is pod 2.1 the correct pod? I receive a message that this is unsupported content. When I load the new 4.2 pod, it will load but there is nowhere for the captioner to sign in and enter the information to connect captions.

#2 2020-09-30 09:12:38

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Captioning

I believe that 4.2 is the most current version, but I believe Adobe is also working on bringing closed captioning functionality into the native feature set of Adobe Connect. As a result, I don't believe there is any further development expected on the pod.

I'll try to play with version 4.2 to see where the captioner would sign in.

#3 2020-09-30 09:27:48

sclark

Thank you for the quick reply. When you say you believe Adobe is also working on bringing closed captioning functionality into the native feature, do you mean Adobe will add a caption pod that the captioner can caption directly into, without the need of the third-party platform? I'm a captioner, and captioning directly into a caption pod is the easiest and most effective way to caption. Thanks again.

#4 2020-09-30 09:34:26

Jorma_at_CoSo

Yes, it will no longer be a 3rd party pod, but a native function in Connect. I expect it to be an improved workflow, but we'll see when it comes out.

#5 2021-01-08 09:44:51

timdaugherty

Any update on this?

#7 2023-09-18 11:26:16

cuc1695053997

It appears you are encountering compatibility issues with a specific pod (possibly version 2.1) in Version 11 of your software. When using version 4.2, you're experiencing difficulty signing in and entering caption information. To resolve this, you may need to contact the software's support team for guidance or check for updates or patches to ensure compatibility and access the necessary captioning features. https://fifaapk.com/

Board footer