Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-08-21 12:05:22

Wierdbeard65

Does anyone know how to contact the Demo / Training team?

Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of somone in the team that organizes and presents the various online demos. Unfortunately, all emails from them come from a "DoNotReply" address, all phone numbers go to Tech Support or Sales (which in turn seems to direct to a reseller) and the one person for whom I have managed to obtain an email address never rersponds! No other contact details are given.

My issue is twofold:

1.I sign up for webinars which result in a calendar invite being sent out, for a time which bears no relation to the time of the Webinar. For example, I have just signed up for a webinar this afternoon (the "Daily Demo"). According to the sign-up, this is at 4:00 Eastern, but the calendar invite is for 6:00! and the invite contents say it's at 1:00 GMT-7, which, after some mental gymnastics I figured out is 4:00 Eastern. Also, on the signup form is a link to download a calendar invite, but that results in a server error (please report to the administrator - I wish I could!)
2. I am finding that webinars are either cancelled without warning. For example, "Create Your First Custom App for Adobe Connect", on June 16th, where I connected at the appointed time to be met with a "This session is cancelled" screen. Or I turn up and just wait. For example, there was supposed to be a "Say Hello to the New Adobe Connect!" today. I have been attached to the session for over an hour (covering both the calendar invire time and the invite contents time) and my entry request is "pending approval". I also tried calling in and I get "you will hear music until the host arrives"...

Come ON Adobe! What gives? Can somone PLEASE contact me, or provide me with contact details?

Last edited by Wierdbeard65 (2020-08-21 13:13:51)

#2 2020-08-21 12:33:17

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Does anyone know how to contact the Demo / Training team?

Rather than trying to get a hold of Adobe for this, I'd recommend you reach out to a reseller. They should be more than happy to demo/train and support your endeavors with Adobe Connect. And if one doesn't answer the phone, the next one probably will.

https://www.adobe.com/products/adobecon … sting.html

#3 2020-08-21 13:10:03

Wierdbeard65

Re: Does anyone know how to contact the Demo / Training team?

Dude,

Whilst I appreciate the suggestion, it doesn't really answer my question or deal with the issue, does it?

These are Webinars organized by Adobe themselves. The experience I am having trying to join them and / or contact the team responsible as absolutely awful. I'm not looking for a sales presentation, I'm trying to get in-depth, technical information, which is what these webinars are supposed to provide.

Can someone from Adobe themselves, in the department responsible, please reach out to me?

Board footer