Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-07-05 11:37:26

BrianC

Adding Captivate Drag & Drop simulation to an Adobe Connect Share Pod

Hi,

I am trying to upload a Captivate file to a Share Pod.  I tried both Html5 and SCORM Zip files and both returned an error message - 'Content Not Supported'.

I am having a third party developer generate the Captivate output file and sending it to me.

Any suggestions?

#2 2020-07-15 14:14:31

TeriW

Re: Adding Captivate Drag & Drop simulation to an Adobe Connect Share Pod

I am getting the same error. I have Captivate 2019.

#3 2020-07-17 01:23:12

Jorma_at_CoSo

Are you publishing as a Flash/HTML hybrid presentation?

#4 2020-07-20 18:20:22

TeriW

Mine is an HTML file.

#5 2020-07-22 14:01:23

Jorma_at_CoSo

You will need to publish as both Flash and HTML. Currently (Connect 10.6.2a as of today), the Host/Presenter experience is still Flash based. Participants can join via HTML, if it is enabled by the meeting host and/or Admins of the account, or they can join with the Flash experience still. If you have the file as just HTML, it will likely not load in Connect. This will probably change with Connect 11.

#6 2020-08-06 15:56:44

TeriW

Thanks, Jorma. I found it's not the zip file to upload, but the swf file itself. Thanks again!

#7 2020-08-06 16:15:14

TeriW

However, I get a message that the content is not visible to the participants in HTML view. I need to publish the file in Hybrid (SWF and HTML5) format to make it compatible with HTML view. I'm back to the zip and it shows that it's not a compatible view. UGH...

#8 2020-08-07 09:38:53

Jorma_at_CoSo

Why not publish as a Hybrid format?

#9 2020-08-12 15:18:30

Jorma_at_CoSo

TeriW:
This question has been on the forum since March and I REALLY need to get an answer for this. I've tried everything I can think of. I even tried loading it as content in my Connect folder and that didn't work either. Please help. Thank you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Teri,

Did you publish it as both a Flash and HTML presentation and then load that into the share pod?

Just so we are all on the same page, this is a user community forum. If you need help from Adobe you should reach out to their support team directly, https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

Board footer