Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-06-20 04:41:18

cuc1592645718

Change email sender on Event emails

When setting up an event, the emails that people receive (invitation, registration approval, etc) has my user name and last name as email sender/return email, and I would like to use a more generic one or different names depending on the event as we have offices around the world. Is this possible? if so where I can change it? Thanks

#2 2020-06-22 11:24:02

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Change email sender on Event emails

You can set up a different email alias to show there. Go to Event Management > Event Administration > Email Aliases. If you aren't a member of the Event Administrators group, find someone who is to do this step. Here you can create as many aliases to be used as the sent from/reply to email address on events.

Once they are created/saved in the account, you will be able to see and use them in the Reply To drop down in the Edit tool for emails from your Event. Connect will default to the name/email of the user that created the event(s).

The other work around is to create an alternate user in Connect that you use to create events with. This login would use a name and email of your choosing to be used in the name/reply to field.

#3 2020-08-20 01:39:53

MaureenOticon

Hi Jorma,
i have the same problem, and have  followed these instructions repeatedly  to create new email aliases - its very simply - and have  re-sent test emails to new email aliases, but i keep getting every email from Admin@adobeconnect.com. so even though i save each customized email template i have created with the new From/Reply, the FROM address stays the same. so im not doing anythign wrong that i can tell, but why wont the system accept and implement the change?
Thanks!

#4 2020-08-20 10:32:04

Jorma_at_CoSo

You are setting the Reply To email address, not the email address the invites are sent from. The invites always come from the support email listed on the server, which you can't edit with an account Hosted by Adobe. But, individuals receiving the emails will automatically reply to the email address you specify.

Board footer