hi, my server freeze login screen aprox %90

my server 10.6.0
some settings.
inside of custom.ini    ADMIN_HOST=domain.com
Adobe Connect Host:  *    =domain.com
Host Mappings:      External Name = domain.com

preparing the room 
lmeeting login freeze for guest

Last edited by djalpha (2020-02-09 18:55:34)

#2 2020-01-29 10:26:12

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: [SOLVED] v10.x Freeze guest login (HTML) - preparing the room

I believe that this is a symptom of something not working correctly with the ACTS application. Verify it isn't hung or off. Try restarting the ACTS and verify that Connect is configured correctly to talk to it.

#3 2020-01-29 10:33:29

djalpha

hi again Jorma, thank you for your reply.
ACTS= Adobe Connect Transmuxing Services?   I dont install this services.  (Req?)

i was upgrade or fresh installs many time.  No luck.
i was try many ways.   I know somethings wrong but i don't know where?
Because all installation runing good without any errors.
Created rooms can be work with old stile login or with applications.   
Just html5 login not working. (freeze on Preparing the room...)
system installed on clean Windows 2019 server with SQL server v13

i can share my installation steps.
i dont install anything without Connect server. (
i just install connect server

Last edited by djalpha (2020-01-29 10:46:49)

#4 2020-01-29 10:50:43

Jorma_at_CoSo

Adobe Connect 10.x+ will need to have the following server applications to work.

- Adobe Connect- Application server that is your web server and serves up all the content in Connect Central and the login pages. Some on-demand assets are delivered through this application.

- Adobe Media Server- The media server the delivers the live meeting in Flash and streaming, on-demand assets (MP4s for example). The Adobe Media Server also sends the live meeting and recordings to the Adobe Connect Transmuxing Server (ACTS) for users to access the HTML streams.

- Adobe Connect Transmuxing Server- This application packages the Flash version of Connect into an HTML package. This is required to view live meetings and recordings in the HTML client of Connect.

- MS SQL- Database server used for user access and record keeping. There is a light-weight version that Connect comes with but it is significantly better to have an external SQL server.

- Adobe Media Gateway- Optional application used to bridge VoIP and telephone audio. You will also need a 3rd party SIP provider to use this.

If you did just the Connect server install, you may only have the Adobe Connect and Adobe Media Server installed. If you didn't install the ACTS, then it would explain why the HTML client isn't working.

#5 2020-01-29 18:46:43

Jorma_at_CoSo

Can you find in the meeting application logs or the debug logs the error that is being thrown?

#6 2020-02-06 11:32:25

Jorma_at_CoSo

Well I was just enlightened with a solution. There is an API call that you may need to run.

Login in as an admin and then run this API call, https://yourserver/api/xml?action=acl-field-update&acl-id=7&field-id=auto_show_guided_hint&value=false

I always thought this API call was to hide the Help guide that pops open when you open a meeting, so I'm not 100% sure why it works, but I had to use this for a customer account and it did allow the HTML version of the Connect room to launch.

#7 2020-02-09 09:28:03

djalpha

[SOLVED]
thank you for help me.  I found problem.

my issues from external hostname of acts.   
i was read this article.
https://blogs.adobe.com/connectsupport/ … nnect-10-x

i was add acts host with api
i was login database and edit PPS_SERVICE_HOSTS and new acts host like bottom fields.

http://prntscr.com/qzx3xl

kkMhUBuLQsSkYB7SXXDNeg.jpeg

now i can login to rooms with html with guest

Last edited by djalpha (2020-02-09 18:49:50)

Board footer