Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-01-13 10:26:16

Soporte Clases UNIR

Adobe Connect HTML recordings issues

Good Morning,
Since 11/15/2019 we have problems with the recordings of the classes in HTML since many of them do not load correctly. It doesn’t show the Power Points or the are slow and cut.
We were advised from Adobe to disable HTML in meetings but it is a technology that has to be implemented sooner rather than later and above all we have students with mobile devices (iOS) that require the recordings to be in HTML to be able to see the recorded meetings.
Do we have any kind of solution? From Adobe Support they have only indicated us that they have passed it to Engineering without giving us more data about a possible solution.

Thanks.

#2 2020-01-13 14:22:28

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Adobe Connect HTML recordings issues

I would expect that this may be part of the growing pains of moving into HTML from Flash. I know that's not what you want to hear, but we (as in the community of users) are moving into a new technology that works differently from Flash and Connect is a pretty complex application that is going to have some speed bumps in the transition. I like to explain it as Connect 10 is this product's teenage years. It's not Flash, it's not HTML but somewhere awkwardly in between.

Keep letting the Connect team know of any issues you encounter and expect to see them address in a future release. On the plus side, the updates to Connect 10 are happening much faster than they ever did for 9. Oh, and the squeakier the wheel, the more likely it is to get greased. So if any one else is seeing this issue, don't be shy about reporting it to Adobe.

And if anyone gets a bug number for this, share it here so others can quickly reference it when calling Adobe Support.

Board footer