Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2019-04-04 10:25:27

eric_m

"Your session has timed out" error in live session - Connect 10.1

Every time I create a new virtual classroom from a template I created my participants get this message. I don't see it, and recordings don't have it, but it is getting really annoying to have to explain it, not to mention unprofessional. Creating a classroom from older templates does not result in this message occurring.

I am open to finding out I am doing something wrong creating the rooms, but I would like to find out how to keep this from happening.

#2 2019-04-04 11:17:56

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: "Your session has timed out" error in live session - Connect 10.1

Can you share an example of a link to a room that is misbehaving for your participants?

#3 2019-04-04 15:56:40

eric_m

https://associatedbank.adobeconnect.com/hdpo-040219/

#4 2019-04-10 13:02:44

Jorma_at_CoSo

Eric,

That looks like a message from the content that is in the share pod. Not a message from Connect.

Was that presentation created in Captivate or Presenter?

#5 2019-06-27 15:12:24

eric_m

It is a powerpoint deck, so neither.

When I use my company's Shared Templates folder to create a template, this occurs with all classrooms created from the template. When I create the template in my own personal folder, the classrooms I create don't have the message.

I came back to this post because now a second user is getting the same message.

#6 2019-07-01 15:05:01

Jorma_at_CoSo

It looks like a message from Presenter. I'd recommend you reach out to Adobe to have them identify the cause of the message. https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

Board footer