Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2019-03-13 13:03:02

danielpereira

Expand Chat Pod

I would like to know if it is possible in the next release to propose a new feature:
Expand Chat Pod

It will be very useful in this scenario:
Two computers and two video projectors
In the first computer, I will open a session and expand in full screen the presentation because I will have attendees online and others physically in the room
In the second computer, I will open a new session and expand the chat pod to allow to the presenter and the attendees in the room to show the questions of the online attendees.

Thank you.

#2 2019-03-15 09:29:44

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Expand Chat Pod

This is technically possible today.

You can open up an instance of the meeting on a room that is being displayed in a projector. Expand the Share pod with the presentation to full screen using the button with the four arrows at the top right of the pod for that instance of the room. Then on another computer you can have the meeting open and view the chat pod and the rest of the pods in the room. If you wanted to maximize the real estate for viewing and answering questions, you could use the Q&A pod which can be split between the main stage and the Presenter Only Area. Then on the second computer, you can expand the Presenter Only Area and make the Q&A pod there as large as you need/want.

Would that meet your need?

Board footer