Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-10-22 04:30:21

Bram

Unwanted User Tips for participants

I use Adobe Connect as host and all my meeting participants get to see a User Tips screen about Audio Conferencing from Adobe which they have to close every single meeting. This happens since the last update. Very user unfriendly and no way to get rid of it in the settings. Any tips?

#2 2014-10-27 18:11:33

B CLE

Re: Unwanted User Tips for participants

Agreed!

It has been confusing some of our customers. We have even been getting phone calls about this issue. It is affecting out business.
Please give us the option to disable it!

#3 2014-10-27 18:50:58

TrainerX

+1 here. The tips are annoying and confusing, unfortunately. Noble reason, I am sure. But generally not all that useful. Should absolutely be a configurable preference.

#4 2015-02-19 19:15:04

mman

I am hoping Adobe will remove this "User Tips Screen" for all user. They are confusing for participants for sure.

#5 2015-02-26 13:08:26

cuc1412353839

This issue is going on in our Connect seminars as well. Each time I log into a room for support, the Tips screen is present. I click "Don't show this again" every time and close it and it still comes up.  It is beginning to show up in our seminar evaluations as an annoyance for the participants and affecting the overall review of our ratings.

#6 2019-02-19 11:06:15

Joe C.

I am the meeting HOST and I get tips every time I load the software.  Been this way with three different computers.  Checking the Don't Show This Again check-box does nothing.  This bug is probably 10 years old at this point.  HELLO, is anyone home?  This should be fixed and made part of settings that are retained on the website, not as a local computer setting.  Please fix this.

#7 2019-02-19 11:22:11

Jorma_at_CoSo

Solution to disable the tips was provided here: https://www.connectusers.com/forums/vie … 34#p31734/

Board footer