Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2019-01-16 09:19:25

Matthew Richards

Slide Animations no longer working

Hello

I have been having issues lately with powerpoint slide animations no longer playing on mobile devices. We do training sessions through Connect and often have slides which pose a question and then the answers are revealed through a slide animation. The slide will load correctly on the mobile device (With content initially hidden) but then the animation will not play and so the answers are not revealed to the mobile device users. I have tested this on my Huawei P9 android phone, an iPad and a Lenovo android tablet and the issue is the same across the board.

I'm not sure if this is an issue that has come into play since Adobe Connect 10. All of my old presentations which are already loaded into meeting rooms still work correctly, however if I upload that EXACT same file again now the animations will no longer work. This makes me think that something has changed in the way that Connect imports the file and converts it to the Presenter format.

If anyone can offer any advice on how to fix this issue it would be much appreciated.

#2 2019-01-16 09:47:51

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Slide Animations no longer working

Matthew,

This is a known issue and should be fixed with the release of Connect 10.1.1, which is expected to be applied to Hosted customers starting Jan 24.

#3 2019-01-24 05:51:29

Matthew Richards

Re: Slide Animations no longer working

Jorma,

Thanks for the advice, I can confirm that this issue is now fixed.

Board footer