Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2018-10-26 09:05:34

Peggy

Event Catalog questions

Hi, a couple of questions about the Event Catalog -

1. Is there a way to publish a link either on the home page or within the Content page to allow access to the event calendar with one click?

I had to create a PDF document that I placed in the Content list, but then the user would have to open the PDF, then click on the URL to open the web page.

2. Does the catalog only display the next year's worth of events? I just created events through the end of 2019, but they're only displaying through the next year. The last two in November and December 2019 aren't displaying.

Thank you! This is my first post, and the forum has helped with a number of items recently.

Peggy

#2 2018-10-30 17:26:18

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Event Catalog questions

Peggy,

I think there is a solution to the single URL, it's just a matter of what you want to show in that single link. If you are just using the default Event Catalog, then the URL should be https://yourcompany.adobeconnect.com/admin/show-event-catalog. That will show any event that has the Visbility: Show in catalog option checked.

If you don't want to use the default catalog, you can place the desired events into any folder you wish in the Events Library, and then click the Make This Folder Public button. This will reveal a link similar to the one above but it will end with ?folder-id=1234567. This makes the folder you are using its own catalog for events, and you can use that link instead.

As to the timeline of events shown, I'll need to look into that further. But I could it just listing events over the coming year.

Thanks for posting!

Board footer