Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-12-14 19:44:05

BDS University

Chats/Notes disappear when switching between breakout rooms

I was a host in a recent meeting where we were using breakout rooms. As a host, I was jumping back and forth between the two rooms and came across a random issue. In both breakout rooms, there was a Share Pod, Notes Pod and Chat Pod. We had an image in the share panel and a pre-typed message in the notes panel.

When I left Breakout 1 and came back all of the information in the Notes pod and the Chat pod was no longer visible to me (they appeared blank). None of the attendees or presenters experienced this (probably because they never left the breakout room). As new chats were entered I could see them - but only those that had been typed while I was in the room. When I checked on the other breakout room and came back, the pods were blank again. The information in the second breakout room did not disappear as I jumped in and out.

After the meeting, when I logged back in to email the chat logs, the Notes Pod and Chat Pod in the 1st breakout room were fully populated with everything that had happened during the meeting.

We recently held another meeting where the breakout was the Main meeting and a single breakout room. In this case, the chat pod in the main meeting would appear blank when I came back after visiting the breakout room.

Does someone know what is happening and how to fix this (other than to not jump around between different breakout rooms)?

Last edited by BDS University (2017-12-14 19:45:18)

Board footer