Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-10-12 08:51:39

cuc1507816029

Check attendance of participants

Hello,

how can I check that every participants has joined my Adobe Connect Pro Session?

Best regards,
Steve

#2 2017-10-13 00:00:48

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Check attendance of participants

Steve,

What are you looking to check against?

The By User or By Session report for your room will list everyone who joined a meeting. In the By User report the guest have nothing in the Login field.

#3 2017-10-16 02:14:50

cuc1507816029

Jorma,

I'm looking for a list of all participants, who joined my session. The best way could be an export in excel or like an function to do like a poll, who is really participating and not just joined and don't listen to the session. It is clear what mean by that?

Steve.

#4 2017-10-18 11:29:49

Jorma_at_CoSo

Steve,

Yes that makes sense. The By Session report will give you the list of all participants who joined your room for that session.

I think that using a Poll is a great way to get a report of all attendees who are actively engaged in your session. Once you close a poll the answers are recorded in the Reports for the meeting room. You can get a report By Answer and a report By User.

Any of these reports can be downloaded as a CSV file that can be opened and used in Excel.

To find these reports find the Meeting room in Connect Central. When looking at the summary page of your room there will be a series of links across the top of the information about the room. The last one on the right is the Reports link. In there you will find the reports mentioned above and there is a button to Download Report at the top left of any report you are looking at. That will get you the CSV file.

Hope that helps.

Board footer