Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-06-26 21:54:56

mrheasfca

Automatic Confirmation Emails

New Adobe Connect user, although I've been using Adobe Connect for about a year to host webinars of about 100 attendees. The organization recently decided to switch to Connect for all of our webinars, large and small, and use an API to register users who purchase the product from our online store.

My question is about getting Adobe Connect to send confirmation emails once the API has transferred the user date from our online store to Connect. Using logic, I figured this is an "approved" registration...therefore, once a user is registered through the API the system, if I've set it up correctly, Connect should send the confirmation. I'm stuck trying to figure out how to tell Connect that all registrants are approved, therefore removing the need to go into Connect and approve every registration.

Any help is greatly appreciated. All of the other emails are easy to figure out, but this automatic confirmation has me perplexed.

Thanks!

#2 2017-06-27 09:51:50

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Automatic Confirmation Emails

Assuming you are using the APIs to register users for an Event that is hosting your webinar, and the Event automatically approves users who register, then yes, they will get the Registration Approved email.

If you can, try registering an account for you via your website and verify that you get the email.

#3 2017-07-06 09:29:08

betti

Hi,

I have a similar issue. How/Where can I activate the option where the Event automatically approves users who register? 
I didn't tick the box: Attendees require approval after registration:     No

Many thanks in advance!

#4 2017-07-06 11:32:32

Jorma_at_CoSo

betti,

You will need to go to the Edit Information section of your event in Connect Central. There you can check the box for Attendee Approval. It should be the 6th option down on the page.

#5 2017-07-07 08:16:29

betti

Hi Thank you for your answer.

It is still not working. 
The option on my version is called "Attendees require approval after registration and I check "no". (Event management>My Events>Edit Information)
Is that the good option? Or how is it call please? 

Many thanks in advance,
Best,
Betti

#6 2017-07-07 08:27:08

betti

If I can just add please,

I checked the "status of email for this event " (email options) and it says as date scheduled "yesterday", date completed "   " (blank) and as status "bounced/error".

So does that mean that the system couldn't send the emails? What can be the reasons?

Many thanks in advance,
Best,
Betti

#7 2017-07-07 16:25:15

Jorma_at_CoSo

Here is the option for requiring or not requiring approval for registrants. If the box is checked then each registrant must be approved.

7nr3sa6gOq_Lj-C0QS7_mIWvEXlxOYqut_Tto5JPNwk9SojxQI95T0iuu8D9P1rPXZBXUJ6k3QVSP2BPNJjKZJ9HKk03dreg9NK-QZYVP77n55nBZ6OWElgJh41DZp6JQwDJF4H8ybi3bkn61fPAq-7kufN3E59NEFbZH1eNyfAgNZaY64kQB5zGy_OCuGYKDM4woC4DtD5PgGfWtwaSIKdOCtXcgEqpY_1xFCrVI-l-px9h7WemZcXUJ8Eua_PITpkZ9rbx4RLYrZHxXMwXIYzmShGcvJeNkyosc_ccFlbQ6jO2VuJDsprgu_guAhqJO635SMA-95ajYwCe9gV598_JfaKlf_mDySK4IgHUHLLvKGtnrBz02rWHpqkU0l4ELJ992PTCfkvz_i3S_v1OCkvF16PAb6Iu5Mex4pBlOMImZBdG5Uqe-EIlGsuPKMPCyEVX_syblUkbWtMGVcWYBZI2MMcw5LlVTC83Eg3Aetw_ok7Dxx640TBm8n1TZgB-AKnunENYDGnPAttJzjxfNPzjmFBimpMqp08cbGFXBZWVXPk2MCzPswfyUcyX8VQvzgDfpndZTkzRQzsfx_1eVqGAJm2i2F1NM1BBCMrz98Fi2AYpEcdF03bhiLMMPDkQhJfYPFImxsynPQfnC8Zgyhrz9gooHABlmTXnTR0SCk-KTw=w553-h46-no

If there is an error in the emails sent, then it could be that the users provided invalid emails, but if it happens to everyone then it may be a different issue.

If you have an account hosted by Adobe, you should reach out to the Support team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html.

If you are a on-premise account make sure your SMTP settings are correct and if you need help identifying the problem contact the Platinum Support team using the contact information your organization was provided.

Board footer