Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-06-12 17:08:58

galen95959

downloading layouts

Greetings!  I am brand new to this forum and may have overlooked a post about this, so forgive me if I have.  I conducted an Adobe Connect meeting and now would like to download the whole thing to present in PowerPoint. Anyone know if there's a simple way to do that, or do I just need to take screen shots?  Thanks so much!

#2 2017-06-13 00:16:14

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: downloading layouts

Adobe Connect recordings are not something that you can just download, at least not with resulting in something meaningful to use in PPT. You can use the Make Offline option to create an MP4 version of the recording which could be inserted in to PPT, but it will need to play the recording and make the MP4 locally on your computer. This means it is a real time conversion, so an hour long recording will take an hour to make an MP4 version.

Screen shots are an option, though a painful one. What was being presented in the recording? Was someone just talking through a PPT slide deck or was it something else? You may be able to get components from the recording's source files, but I don't want to lead you down that road if it is not needed.

Board footer