Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-05-19 09:21:30

Tbone5224

Having Multiple Screen Shares at once

Hi Everyone,

Maybe a odd question.  If I have a Meeting going for about 20 participants is there a way with in adobe connect so that I can view everyone's screen (with their permission) at once? Would I have just tons of Screen Share pods going at once?

Any help is much appreciated.

#2 2017-05-22 11:38:34

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Having Multiple Screen Shares at once

You would need a share pod for each individual and they would all need to be sharing their screen. I recommend you set some guidelines for participants, as this will consume a ton of bandwidth for everyone. Have everyone use a lower resolution setting, like something around 1027 X 768, to reduce the amount of information being pushed through Connect. Also, having them use the Pause and Annotate feature when they are not actively sharing their screen means that they are not needlessly consuming bandwidth.

It is also worth mentioning that they should probably be on a dual monitor setup so they can share one monitor and have the Connect room open on the other to keep track of what is happening in the room.

Alternatively, you could look at Vantage Point from RefinedData, http://www.refineddata.com/vantagepoint/, it may be able to meet this need in a more elegant way.

Board footer