Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-04-28 10:42:48

m.canuck

Video Distorted for Some Participants

Has anyone run a meeting where the video displayed in the video pod is distorted but only for some participants? I have stopped and restarted the webcam but for some participants, the video is normal. We run several sessions per month and this has never happened before.

#2 2017-05-04 15:47:10

m.canuck

Re: Video Distorted for Some Participants

We ran another session today and for some participants they are still seeing a 'distorted' or 'stretched' video image. Is there a way to troubleshoot this. These users have been attending sessions since before I started last summer and nothing has changed on their computers except the video quality. And that is not consistent to all users.

Help?

#3 2017-05-15 11:49:14

Jorma_at_CoSo

I'd recommend you reach out to Adobe Support. This may be a known issue on a recent update, or something they can help identify the root cause. Feel free to share any information they give you here so others can benefit.

https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

#4 2017-05-29 11:45:55

m.canuck

My supervisor just had a chance to run a test with me and she figured it out. She went into Preferences/video and changed the settings to 4:3 Standard; somehow it had gotten switched to 16:9 widescreen. :-)

Board footer