Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-05-04 07:31:11

e-slinger

Cp Quiz and Connect Results Inconsistent (Incorrect vs. Not Judged)

Hi All,

Question has me puzzled and I need some advice.

I have a curriculum made up of Cp modules (the modules are set to show a video and then ask the user 3 questions to confirm that they watched it. Only 1 question is set to report any points, but all all are reported to Connect so i can capture their responses. Pass requirement in Cp is set to Pass/Fail 0 points or more to pass / Total Points:1 ). The user needs to complete all modules to qualify for an virtual training recap course.

The process is that the modules are uploaded to Connect and added to the curriculum
The user is assigned to the appropriate learning groups to view the modules
The user consumes the content and answer the questions
I run a report to see who passed and who didn't and they are enrolled in the class

However, here is the problem

In most cases the user launching the module and answering the 3 questions results in a PASS for the content (answers 1 complete points awarded, 2 and 3 show up as "Not Judged") - In several other cases questions 2 and 3 show up as 'X' and the user stays in progress.

Any ideas what is going on?

#2 2017-05-04 10:54:10

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Cp Quiz and Connect Results Inconsistent (Incorrect vs. Not Judged)

On the second and third question, is there a skip button? Could the users be choosing not to answer?

What is the setting for your quiz? If it is on the default setting it will be set to Optional, meaning that the users can skip the questions. I would recommend changing it to Answer All, which requires all questions to be answered.

#3 2017-05-04 11:00:46

e-slinger

Thanks for reply.

There is no skip (I removed it)
They (2 & 3) are set to "Survey" Type
The quiz on its whole is set "Answer All..."

The odd thing is that sometimes Connect will report the answers as X and sometimes it will report them as Not Judged. I have been checking through them, and in cases where they are stuck "In Progress" they have answered the questions (2 & 3) but Connect doesn't look at them as complete.

#4 2017-05-04 12:59:56

Jorma_at_CoSo

Maybe try changing the last two from Survey to Graded, but give them a point value of 0. The user may get them wrong, but there is no penalty for it. So, you still get the answers and the users still pass the course.

Board footer