Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-03-31 10:09:25

designplusplus

How to Connect miniSIPServer with Flash Media Gateway

I read the topic about "Deploy Universal Voice to integrate your phone line with VoIP." from Adobe Support > Adobe Connect > Deploy Universal Voice, the URL of the topic is here : https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/i … voice.html

It's a big problem for me to make connection between FMG & sip server. I don't know how to set the parameters of sip.xml and miniSIPServer.

the official help document says. You require a user account at an external SIP gateway service to make/receive calls to/from third-party SIP accounts, including calls to mobile and PSTN networks. Note: FMG has been tested with Asterisk.

I had already bought the miniSIPServer before, so I prefer to use miniSIPServer rather than Asterisk.

So, does anyone use other sip server to successfully connect with FMG ?

Last edited by designplusplus (2017-03-31 10:57:09)

#2 2017-03-31 10:38:13

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: How to Connect miniSIPServer with Flash Media Gateway

That article is probably the best documentation, and is pretty through. In the section about deploying behind a firewall is the XML sample of how to configure FMG to talk to your SIP server.

The FMG is pretty agnostic about what SIP provider it uses, so you'll just need to provide the information it needs to connect and talk to the SIP server. SIP configuration is pretty standard, so the values it asks for should be pretty striaght forward.

I have connected a few customer accounts with different SIP prodivders, I really don't know if they used Asterisk or something else, as the issue was just around a SIP server being provided, no a specific manufaturers SIP server. Some hosted their own server and others have used a managed soltuion.

#3 2017-03-31 11:35:13

designplusplus

in sip.xml
<Profiles>
    <Profile>
        <profileID> sipGateway </profileID>
        <userName>234567</ userName>
        <password> 234567</password>
        <displayName> 234567 </displayName>
        <registrarAddress>miniSIPServer-ip:5060</registrarAddress>
        <doRegister>1</doRegister>
        <context> sipGatewayContext </context>               
        <supportedCodecs>            <codecID> G711u </codecID>            <codecID> speex </codecID>
    </supportedCodecs>
    </Profile>
</Profiles>

in  miniSIPServer
what parameters I should fill ? create a localuser sip account with acc/pw - 234567/234567 ?
miniSIPServer easy guide: https://myvoipapp.com/docs/faq/setup_ippbx_for_small_business_step_by_step/index.html

#4 2017-04-05 16:25:46

Jorma_at_CoSo

You may need to work with someone who knows how the miniSIPServer works. I tried looking through the documenation you provided, but I'm not sure how to get the correct fields set.

#5 2017-04-06 07:10:03

designplusplus

I successful make connection between FMG & minisipserver, just create a sip account in minisipserver for FMG.
but FMG sip port need to change to 506X, and can't be 5060. minisipserver will auto detect the FMG service.

in sip.xml
<Profiles>
    <Profile>
        <profileID> sipGateway </profileID>
        <userName>same as miniSIPServer acc </ userName>
        <password>same as miniSIPServer pw </password>
        <displayName> 234567 </displayName>
        <registrarAddress>miniSIPServer-ip:5060</registrarAddress>
        <doRegister>1</doRegister>
        <context> sipGatewayContext </context>               
        <supportedCodecs>            <codecID> G711u </codecID>            <codecID> speex </codecID>
    </supportedCodecs>
    </Profile>
</Profiles>

Board footer