Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-03-17 09:54:35

Todd.Irvin@Deltak-innovation.com

Assign Audio Profiles through API or Script

Hi, I work with Higher Education partners. Each term we need to create Adobe Connect rooms and assign one of 75 audio profiles that have been already created.

I'm wondering if the following could be done via a script through the API or some other means:

1) I have the names of the Meeting Rooms which have already been created.
2) I know the audio profiles (which already exist) under an Admin account which I want to assign those rooms.

Does anyone know of a possible solution for this problem? We currently assign the profiles manually. Thanks much, Todd

#2 2017-03-21 11:26:05

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Assign Audio Profiles through API or Script

I believe the correct API call is given in this thread: https://www.connectusers.com/forums/vie … hp?id=5265

#3 2017-03-22 14:36:04

Sergio

Jorma,

Via the web services API is there a way to get which meeting hosts have an audio profile?  I would want to know who the meeting hosts are and their audio profile properties.

I contacted Enterprise Support and there is not a database query they can write which provides this information

Thanks,
Sergio

#4 2017-03-22 17:58:39

Jorma_at_CoSo

I suspect that is more difficult to achieve. Most people who are looking to create rooms and apply telephone integration via API work will use an account that has all the desired phone bridges associated with it. This way you can selectively assign a phone bridge based on who is going to be using the room.

The Hosts of the room can assign different audio bridges that are associated with their profile once they join the room, if needed.

Board footer