Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-02-28 03:54:21

cuc1488271998

Getting information about a speaker of a meeting via api

Hello,

I want to build an E-Learning Web Page and for this reason I want to display information about some meetings on my webpage.
So as I know, there exist an api for this reasons. My meetings has detailed description and mostly a speaker. So I can get the information, when I do a search via sco-id or sco-url. But I do not get anything about the speaker in the response. Beside that, I can not access the banners, which were uploaded by creating a meeting. So could you please help me?

With kind regards,

Andrej

#2 2017-03-01 17:53:07

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Getting information about a speaker of a meeting via api

Andrej,

Speaker information and banners are part of the Events module of Connect. Are you creating Events to allow users to access meetings?

Are you just looking to get the detailed description for the Meeting? If so, I believe that you could use the sco-info call to get the description information for the meeting room: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/w … -info.html

If a banner was loaded into the meeting room, there is no API call to retrieve it, but you could get the URL for that object from the Uploaded Content section of the Meeting room in Connect Central.

Board footer