Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-06-29 15:19:26

**_patti.shock_**

rearrange list of links??

I can rearrange the links within each module I created, but I cannot rearrange the master page.  It puts 11 and 12 ahead of 2, 3, etc.   There are no arrow tools at the top of the page as there is within each of my modules.

#2 2008-06-30 09:30:47

alistairlee

Re: rearrange list of links??

Hey Patti,

Which links are you referring to?  The items in a curriculum can be moved around by selecting the item (or multiple items) and clicking on Move Up or Move Down.  You can also add folders to organize these courses.

#3 2008-06-30 09:41:35

**_patti.shock_**

When I login and click on Training, on the first page that comes up there is a list of the modules I created.  These are the ones I can't rearrange.  If I click on one of the items on the list, where I have content, I am able to move that content around because there are buttons above with up an down arrows.  But there are no arrows on the master list page.  There is a Move button, but that only lets you move up a level or elsewhere.

#4 2009-01-05 20:30:15

**_benm_**

The page you are referring to is only seen by administrators, there is not way to sort these but Connect will list them alphabetically. Your users will see these items in their "My Training" once they have been assigned them in an order based off their "Course Opens" date. If you want to place them in the correct order on your training page I would recommend using 2 digit numbers in the file/content/course/curriculum name ie 01, 02, 03... 09, 10, 11, 12 etc

Board footer