Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-11-04 11:08:12

Maynard Krebs

Hosting HTML5 on Adobe Connect

Hello. We are using Adobe Captivate 9 to create a tutorial that includes quizzes. We would like to host the tutorial using Adobe Connect, but the constraint is that the output must be published in HTML5 format. Also, we would like to use that platform to track who takes the tutorial and whether or not they have successfully passed all the quizzes in it. We do not need to track quiz scores---we only need to record the fact that the user has indeed passes all quizzed and has taken the tutorial.

Another Adobe Forum user indicated that I need to use the "Adobe Connect Learning Package" to do this. And another employee at my company is currently using Adobe Connect, but I am unsure in what capacity.

Could anyone give me some insight on how I could achieve this?

Thanks,

Michael Fekete
AAMVA
Senior Technical Editor
703-908-2807

#2 2016-11-04 11:15:49

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Hosting HTML5 on Adobe Connect

Michael,

I'd be happy to work through this with you and see if additional functionality within your Connect account would be the best path. I reached out by phone, but you can always respond here or shoot me an email at jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com.

#3 2016-11-10 13:57:58

alistairlee

Re: Hosting HTML5 on Adobe Connect

Hi Michael,

You can host the Captivate HTML content on the Adobe Connect server without the Learning Package, but the other forum poster was correct, you'll need the Learning functionality to track individual usage. Without it, you can see how many people have accessed the content and how many have passed/failed - but it will all be aggregate information.

Adobe Connect Training enables you to turn the Captivate content into a course. Courses are tracked at an individual level so you can see specifically who has accessed the content, and specifically who has passed/failed.

If you're unsure if you have this capability in your current environment, have your Administrator click on the 'Administration' tab to see which features are enabled.

Board footer