Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-10-12 12:25:23

cuc1476293018

User limit on meetings

I recently purchased Adobe Connect and I've set up a meeting in Adobe Connect today.   

When participants follow link and login they get the following message

'The user limit for this account has been exceeded. Contact your meeting organizer for assistance'

Would anyone have ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks

Shane

#2 2016-10-12 15:12:13

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: User limit on meetings

What license did you purchase?

If I had to guess, I would say you purchased a Webinar/Seminar license (those terms are currently interchangeable in the world of Adobe Connect). Purchasing just Webinar licenses will require your account to be set up with a single Concurrent User license to enable any live meeting functionality. What this means is that if you set up a Meeting room, only one person is allowe in a Meeting room at any given time. So, that portion of Connect is essentially useless. You'll need to set up a room in the Seminar section of Connect and then you can either run ad-hoc sessions in it or schedule sessions in it to enable full capacity.

There is a full description of using Seminars in Connect here: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/u … inars.html

If I'm off base with your licensing, then please share what licensing you purchased and we'll work through the issue. You don't need to share quantity or cost, as that is not relevant for this dicussion.

#3 2016-10-12 16:43:21

Shane_moore123

Hi,

Thanks for your help.  The product is Webinar Manager 100.  I've set up a room in seminar section and it works without users logging in.

As someone who is new to Adobe Connect this is quite confusing. 

I want to run webinars to external users of around 50-60 participants.  Is there a product or upgrade you would recommend?
Thanks
Best,
Shane

#4 2016-10-12 17:06:10

Jorma_at_CoSo

Shane,

That makes sense and clarifies why you were seeing that issue.

The Named Webinar Manager 100 license (NWM100) is a license that allows you name and individual who can create and run Webinar rooms that hold up to 100 attendees. This license also allows the same user to take advantage of the Events module, and create event pages that allow individuals to self-register to attend the Webinar sessions.

Since you are looking to hold sessions with 50-60 people, this license does seem to fit your need. I do feel that you should have had a better description of how the licensing worked though.

If you want to have a more indepth discussion around Connect and your use case, feel free to contact me off forum. You can reach me at jorma[at]elpises.com.

#5 2017-06-13 06:23:23

cuc1497352521

I also bought Adobe Connect Webinar 100.  I need to host a meeting with 500 participants.  Please suggest what can be done quickly.  Thanks!!!!

#6 2017-06-13 10:28:39

Jorma_at_CoSo

You should contact your reseller about purchasing additional licensing that will allow you to have meetings that hold up to 500 participants. The sooner you reach out to them, the sooner you can get the licensing applied to your account.

Board footer