Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-09-21 22:12:46

cuc1474512264

Feature Request: Meeting Recording Playback on Mobile

Currently, the Adobe Connect Mobile apps do not support playback of meeting recordings. The only option for users to see these recordings is for the host to manually create an MP4 video rendition of each meeting and make it available to them. This is time consuming and cumbersome (ties up a PC) which adds additional cost above and beyond the cost of an Adobe Connect subscription.

I don't need to make an argument about the importance of mobile. I believe it should be a priority to provide a first class experience for our mobile users and native playback of meeting recordings is a sorely missing feature.

I hope Adobe will consider this in an upcoming release of the mobile app to address concerns of it's customers and end users on mobile.

#2 2016-09-22 10:38:02

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Feature Request: Meeting Recording Playback on Mobile

+1

#3 2017-09-01 08:43:54

Bruno Gasparetto

+1

The hosted Adobe server doesn't have the mp4 conversion job? I can't find this.

#4 2017-09-01 15:57:40

Jorma_at_CoSo

To make an MP4 of your recording the process is the same whether hosted or licensed. Find your recording on the server and then select the Actions drop down menu. Click on Make Offline and the recording will launch in the Add-in and you can configure the recording settings and it will make an MP4 of your recording in real time on your computer. This MP4 can then be uploaded back to the Connect server (or anywhere else you would like) for distribution.

Board footer