Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-06-15 01:41:55

joaquin2005

How to Export an Adobe Connect Recording from a Zip File Session

Hi,

I have download a session recording into a zip file containing all the files from the meeting.

I have and audio file in FLV and a video file in FLV:

cameraVoip_0_6.flv - for the audio
screenshare_1_5.flv - for the video

When analysing it with the Jaydeep's Recording Repair Assistant, it says the following

Screenshare_1_5:
Start time:  00:00:10:566
End Time:  02:27:13:642
Total Duration:  02:27:03:076

CameraVoip_0_6:
Start time:  00:00:18:675
End Time:  02:27:22:257
Total Duration:  02:27:03:582

I have tried by several methods to merge audio and video but I can not make them sync, so audio doesn't fit video.

Considering I have no posibility to make this recording exportable, since admin has not such an option in his licence...

Is there any way to merge this two files into a unique file that is synchronized?

I hope if there is any software to do this process automatically.

Regards,

#2 2016-06-15 10:19:57

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: How to Export an Adobe Connect Recording from a Zip File Session

Making an FLV or MP4 version of the recording is available in Adobe Connect. All you need is to have Host rights to the room where the recording is stored or be given manage rights to it if it has been moved to the content library. Either way there is a Make Offline option in the Actions drop down menu for the recording.

This will be much easier than trying to reassemble the source files from the zip.

Meeting%20Recording%20-%20Make%20Offline.JPG

#3 2016-06-17 03:18:41

joaquin2005

All I have is a link with a username and a password where I can enter to watch the recording, but I don't have any access to any menu where I can make a video offline.

To show an example, this is what I receive:

https://meet10588579.adobeconnect.com/p18dtbhqu3i/

It ask for a username and password (whcih obviously I am not going to post), and I can watch the recording.

Is there any other way to access to that recording and make it offline or convert it to mp4?

In case there is not, do you know any way to reassemble the source files from the zip?

Thanks in advanced.

#4 2016-06-17 10:17:31

Jorma_at_CoSo

I recommend you reach out to the person or organization who provided the access to the recording and ask them if they can make the MP4 version or if you will have access to make it.

However, you can try adding ?pbMode=offline to the recording url and that should cue the make offline functionality, if your login has permissions to do so.

#5 2019-11-27 10:09:01

Auto Recorder

if u want system to make mp4 automatically just contact me on ac.auto.recorder@gmail.com.
i have developed system that can convert your recording to mp4 automatically.

Board footer