Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-10-06 10:46:18

jayknight

Uploaded Files with API?

I'm trying to get a list of all files currently uploaded to a room, but can't figure out quite the right api call to make for that.  I'm currently trying sco-contents, but it returns way too much stuff, and I can't figure out a filter that will just return uploaded files, basically the list you get in the "Uploaded Content" tab of a room in the connect admin section.  Any ideas?

#2 2014-10-06 11:39:24

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Uploaded Files with API?

I'd start by looking at the URL for the uploaded content page. I don't see a silver bullet AIP call in the url or in the XML (by adding &mode=xml to the end of the URL) that reveals how to call just the uploaded content, but maybe you will.

Example URL

connectURL/admin/meeting/sco/uploaded?account-id=986902546&filter-rows=20&filter-start=0&sco-id=992329006&select-all=true&sort-date-modified=desc&tab-id=986902366

#3 2014-10-06 16:06:36

jayknight

It seems like filtering by filter-icon=producer, and THEN eliminating results where there sco's name is equal to it's path (I'm not sure what all of those are), then you are left with what is in the uploaded content tab.  I'm not sure why that works, or what all those other stuff is, or if it will work like that in every case.

Now my question is how to really delete something.  If I then do a sco-delete on one of these files, it disappears from the uploaded content tab, but is still available in the room.  Is there a way to really delete it so it can no longer be accessed in the room?

#4 2014-10-06 16:31:28

Jorma_at_CoSo

Is it available, or just showing in the share pod history? You may need to delete the instance of that pod, or give the room 7-15 to acknowledge the object being removed.

#5 2014-10-06 17:22:58

jayknight

Yep, if I wait long enough, I still see it in the history but can no longer open it. 

I noticed that when I upload a file, it creates another (where the "name" is equal to the "url-path") and the source-sco-id is the sco (with the filename as the name).  Any clue what that is?  I can't do anything with it.  There seem to be a lot of these left over from old files that have been deleted.  I can't do anything with them, why are they there?  Any harm in sco-deleting them?

#6 2015-09-07 04:43:26

yusuf74

When you come to online because I am also upload api file.

Board footer