Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-08-17 01:45:16

eifs

HOW TO SHARE IPAD SCREEN with ADOBE MOBILE?

HEy guys, been trying to work with adobe mobile. We teach courses online and sharing the screen happens to be pretty important, however, so far i havent heard anything regarding sharing ipad screen on adobe mobile and most information online is rather confusing and vague. Can anybody please guide me as to how we can about it?

I've heard about Reflector and AirParrot, but once again not sure if that can help us share out ipad screen whilst in the meeting. THANKS for your help.

#2 2015-08-17 11:18:27

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: HOW TO SHARE IPAD SCREEN with ADOBE MOBILE?

The limitation of screen sharing a mobile device is an Apple/Android limitation. So other than using a mirroring application like you mentioned above, there isn't really a way to share your mobile devices' screen.

#3 2015-11-17 18:18:25

LoveToTravel

Re: HOW TO SHARE IPAD SCREEN with ADOBE MOBILE?

You can also use Quicktime if you have a Mac with the latest Mac OS X installed. What you need to do is first screen share your Mac's desktop in Connect meeting. Then plugin your iOS device to your Mac, and then use Quicktime to record a new movie:

http://www.techradar.com/us/how-to/comp … er-1305708

Essentially, you are sharing the iOS screen in the Connect meeting screen share.

Last edited by LoveToTravel (2015-11-17 18:43:46)

Board footer