Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-04-07 05:53:25

Maldivas

How to hide a pod

Hello
I remember there´s a shorcut to hide and unhide pods.
May anybody tell me whoich is the shorcut, please?

Thanks a lot

#2 2015-04-08 17:16:59

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: How to hide a pod

I don't see any keyboard shortcuts for hiding/unhiding pods, http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0 … 8000.html. I think your best workflow is to either use the option of selecting/unselecting the pod in the Pods menu. You can hide a pod in the pod options menu for that pod, but you will need to use the Pods menu to get it back.

The other tick is to layer the pods and just bring the one you want to the front by clicking on a portion of it (if you layered them in a way were you can do that) or by using the keyboard shortcut of:

Move focus to next / previous pod

Ctrl+F6 / Ctrl+Shift+F6

#3 2016-05-13 07:29:26

e-slinger

Hello,

One other thing you can do (this is one of my favorite Connect tricks) is this.

Use Jorma's suggestion about the layering of the pods, then when you want to show the pod you want (in that layered stack) use CTRL + F9.

This will open a toggle window that will allow you to toggle through the open pods.

Keep the CTRL button pressed and use the F9 key to advance through the list of open windows using a list inside that new window. Once you have landed on the one you want to reveal, you can let go of the buttons.

This trick has allowed me a TON of flexibility with how i build my layouts. It is seamless to the audience too because you don't have to fiddle as much with the mouse to get the pod just right.

Try that out...one of my all time favs.

Good luck!

- Slinger

#4 2019-02-18 15:28:42

tracyk69945870

Do you know what the MAC equivalent to CTRL+F9 would be?

#5 2019-02-19 11:18:26

Jorma_at_CoSo

In the documentation for the keyboard shortcuts, https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/u … rtcut.html, it mentions CTRL + F9 for Windows users. I'd try CMD + F9 and see if it works on Mac.

Board footer