Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-01-29 12:35:30

GinMcNaughton

User showing as 'NOT TAKEN"? What does this mean?

We have recently published an eLearning course and set up reporting  Most users are showing as "Passed" or "Failed" with the appropriate score from their quiz.  A few are showing as "In Progress" as they have started the module but haven't finished.  My question is we have a small handful of people that are coming up as "Not Taken"?   There is no time stamp on it at all - it simply has their name and their status as "Not Taken" and that's it.  What does this mean?  We aren't certain what these people have done to get this status?  If they just started the module and then closed it would it not show them as "In progress"?  We are just trying to validate this on our reports.

#2 2015-01-29 13:03:20

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: User showing as 'NOT TAKEN"? What does this mean?

As I write this I feel like it may come off a bit snarky. Please understand that that is not my intention.

The Not Taken status means that the individual(s) have not taken the course. They have not ever accessed the training. So, it is pretty much as it says.

As you can see there are four categories that users can be put it when it comes to training:

Completed/Passed - They took the training and passed it, or viewed everything in the training for a complete status.

Failed - They took the training and failed the associated quiz

In Progress - They have started the training but have not completed/passed/failed it.

Not Taken - They have yet to accessed the training.

Hope that helps.

#3 2015-01-29 15:09:36

GinMcNaughton

Hi there!  Nope, not snarky at all.  Here's the thing - I work for a very large company and the group permissions we assign to that course have over 7000 people in it.  It's not like we sign up 20-30 people to take the course and 1 or 2 come up as "Not Taken".  What normally happens is when someone clicks on the link to take the course they show as "Passed" 'Failed" "In Progress"...I have never seen a random person show up as 'Not taken".  If this was the case I should be seeing 7000 names on my report.  Trying to figure out what is happening.

#4 2015-01-30 11:29:02

Jorma_at_CoSo

It may be worth checking that the users with the Not Taken status are being reported correctly. Aparently there is a known issue with that information: http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb … ports.html

#5 2015-11-27 13:52:28

thatthatis

Any further info or links to info regarding this issue? We run on-premise 9.3 and I have several users stating they've taken the course (twice even) and their status still shows as NOT TAKEN. Out of 1539 assigned, 749 have COMPLETED, but at least 20 users who claim they have done it remain NOT TAKEN (including my CEO and CIO). This is embarrassing, frustrating, and putting our company at-risk with our regulators as the course assigned is an annual compliance course.

HELP!

#6 2015-12-01 18:33:11

Jorma_at_CoSo

Board footer