Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-01-08 14:08:10

jcollieribm

Adobe Presenter 10 Quiz Answers Not Displaying After Publish

I just installed Presenter 10 and am having trouble publishing quizzes.  I began with an existing presentation to which I wanted to add a graded quiz.  After making a few setting changes I published the presentation to SWF and viewed it locally.  Unfortunately the question options did not display.  I posted the published presentation to a web server and received the same results.  After trying several different setting changes and subsequent publishings the results were the same, both local and online.

Thinking that maybe there was a problem with my original presentation I created a new presentation with three quiz questions, one multiple choice single answer, one multiple choice multiple answer, and one true false question.  I did not make any changes to the default Presenter publish settings.  Sad to say the results were the same.

On a similar note, the published options showed the radio buttons and check boxes but they were blurry and appeared to have several layers of buttons on top of each other. 

So, in a nutshell, I could not see the answer options but could make selections and the radio and check boxes looked funky.

I would appreciate any assistance from anyone who might have overcome the same or similar issues.  Thanks!

~ James

Windows 7 (64 bit)
MS Office 2013 (32 bit)

#2 2015-01-09 13:30:21

jcollieribm

Re: Adobe Presenter 10 Quiz Answers Not Displaying After Publish

I was able to find a solution from Adobe Technical Support.  They provided me an updated "PptImgExporter.dll" file.  This has completely fixed my problem.

Best wishes!

~ James

#3 2015-01-21 10:55:06

dds

Had this exact issue yesterday with Presenter 10 64-bit trial. I'm running Windows 7 SP1, Office 2010 64-bit. I contacted Tech Support via chat and they sent me that same dll file. Fixed the issue! Thanks for the helpful post!

#4 2015-08-21 23:15:14

franlo00

I have the same issue

#5 2015-08-24 10:59:46

Jorma_at_CoSo

You should be able to get the updated DLL file here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7187844#7187844

Board footer