Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-06-19 07:37:28

famaTV

Adobe Connect 2.2.2 On Android 4.4.3 - Mic Not Working

Hello,

The mic is not working even though it's highlighted when clicked on.
I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Android 4.4.3. Adobe Connect 2.2.2

Please help...

Regards,

#2 2014-09-02 15:25:38

Kazinha

Re: Adobe Connect 2.2.2 On Android 4.4.3 - Mic Not Working

I have a problem for use my microphone through Adobe Connect Mobile in my LG G Pad V500 with Android Version 4.4.2. I can use external mic (headset) and internal mic normally through of others apps, but only through Adobe Connect mobile, I can't be listened by others users. My microphone is correctly enabled and a volume setting is ok. I tried with others devices, but I had the same issue, and I believe that this problem occurs only for Android 4.4.2. Before of done the update from 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) to 4.4.2 (Kit Kat), I could use the mic normally in all meeting rooms through Adobe Connect Mobile.

I uninstalled and re-installed the Adobe Connect Mobile App, I cleaned all stored Data of app, restart app, but the same issue occurs. I tried with these devices too:  Samsung Tab 4, and Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 12 Pro - both using Android 4.4.2, but I did not have success.

So, these devices in your tech specs (http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconn … specs.html)  is outdated, right? The minimum version on this document for Android device is 2.3.4 or higher, I don't have any official information of Adobe about incompatibility with Kit Kat Android version, right? Could you please help me?

Thanks in advanced,
Karina Lima

#3 2014-10-07 12:11:14

LoveToTravel

Hello,

If your Android device is running 4.4 or KitKat, you need to update your Connect Mobile app to version 2.3. It is currently available in the Google Play store. Version 2.3 should resolve your microphone issue on your Android device running Android OS 4.4 or higher.

#4 2014-11-25 21:43:09

ChienLin

I have a problem for use my smart phone through Adobe Connect Mobile in my LG G PRO 2 with Android Version 4.4.2 and the Adobe Connect Version is 2.3.1.
I can use external mic and internal mic normally through of others apps, but only through Adobe Connect mobile, I can't be listened by others users. My microphone is correctly enabled and a volume setting is ok.

Could you please help me?

Best Regards,
Vito Lu.

Board footer