Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-10-11 16:33:29

reckhardt

Presenter9 - Audio on first slide does not play on Adobe Connect Pro

I am using PowerPoint2010, Presenter 9, Adobe Connect 9.1.

I edit my audio with Adobe Audition CC creating an audio clip for each slide and export them as mono MP3 files.

Using PowerPoint2010/Presenter 9 I import the appropriate audio clip into each slide then I go through the slides with animation and sync them to the audio for that given slide.  Once complete I publish directly to Adobe Connect

When I then play the presentation via AdobeConnect the first slide displays for the default 2 seconds without playing it's audio clip then every slide after that works perfectly.

I have confirmed that audio was in fact (according to the slide manager) to the first slide.

Does anyone have a clue what is happening and / or what else I might check?

#2 2013-10-12 15:09:19

spuri

Re: Presenter9 - Audio on first slide does not play on Adobe Connect Pro

Hi,

We are not able to reproduce the problem at our end and we suspect that this may be a one-off issue. Can you please send the PPTX with its audio assets in a zip file to sameerpuri87@gmail.com so that we can have a look at your file?

Thanks
Sameer Puri

#3 2014-03-18 08:15:45

e-slinger

Re: Presenter9 - Audio on first slide does not play on Adobe Connect Pro

Hello,

Wondering if this ever worked out? What was the fix?

Since all slides after the first one worked fine, perhaps you could put an additional title slide or some thing in place in the first position? Push them all back by 1 to trick it into firing your audio properly from that point forward.

Just a thought.

Board footer