Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-02-25 10:00:12

Zvonko Martinovic

Number of distinct meeting rooms

Hi,

I'm doing an app for some custom reports on our Adobe Connect installation an I have a problem with number of meeting rooms. When I go to Full System Usage report I get a lot higher number of meeting rooms - 242 then when i use API. I use action=report-bulk-objects&filter-type=meeting for getting meetings and i get 185 of them. Why dose API show different number then the report in Adobe Connect and what number is the right one? If it's the one in the report, how can i get all meetings?

Best,
Zvonko

#2 2014-02-27 10:28:36

Kevin

Re: Number of distinct meeting rooms

My guess is there is a lag in the GUI reporting function, or API.  I see the same when I use report-active-meetings, and rooms that were closed, still show up as open.  Though, there is quite a large discrepancy between your two numbers but I'm not sure how active your environment is with room 'turnover'

#3 2014-03-13 04:07:37

Zvonko Martinovic

Re: Number of distinct meeting rooms

This doesn't seem like a lag. Our system is working very nicely. But to me it looks like the report in Adobe Connect (Full System Usage) is also counting deleted meetings? Can anyone confirm this is a bug?
I was not able to find any meeting that is not reported via API to get any other explanation for this difference.

Board footer