Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-01-19 08:56:17

mpemburn

Call to 'sco-contents' with a meeting sco-id returns empty array

Hi,

For my website project, I need to pull in a list of recordings made of the meetings.  In initial trials, I was able to get back the XML structure showing all of info I require.  Thus:

array (size=2)
  'status' => 
    array (size=1)
      '@attributes' => 
        array (size=1)
          'code' => string 'ok' (length=2)
  'scos' => 
    array (size=1)
      'sco' => 
        array (size=8)
          '@attributes' => 
            array (size=8)
          'name' => string 'My Really Neat Webinar_0' (length=32)
          'url-path' => string '/p62qwpgtskh/' (length=13)
          'date-begin' => string '2014-01-05T13:20:47.447-05:00' (length=29)
          'date-end' => string '2014-01-05T13:22:01.080-05:00' (length=29)
          'date-created' => string '2014-01-05T13:20:47.447-05:00' (length=29)
          'date-modified' => string '2014-01-05T13:22:01.080-05:00' (length=29)
          'is-seminar' => string 'false' (length=5)

However, I had a beta tester record a meeting the other day and when I use the same call, I get back an empty array under 'scos':

array (size=2)
  'status' => 
    array (size=1)
      '@attributes' => 
        array (size=1)
          'code' => string 'ok' (length=2)
  'scos' => 
    array (size=1)
      'sco' => 
        array (size=3)
          0 => 
            array (size=6)
          1 => 
            array (size=6)
          2 => 
            array (size=9)

I can see the recording in the Adobe Connect console and I know that the meeting sco-id is correct.  Any idea of why I can't get the data that should be there?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

#2 2014-01-20 10:25:26

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Call to 'sco-contents' with a meeting sco-id returns empty array

If you can, try assigning Host rights to yourself for that room. It may cause the results to display as expected.

#3 2014-01-20 19:39:42

mpemburn

Hi Jorma,

By "room" do you mean the meeting?  I tried this and the result was the same.  Also: I can still get data back on the "My Really Neat Webinar" recording.  I'll try another test recording and see what happens.

Thanks!

Mark

#4 2014-01-20 20:42:35

mpemburn

Update:

Sorry, I see that "room" is the term used for "meeting" when entering the webinar itself.  That's three different terms to describe the same entity.  I'm sure there's a reason for this.

Anyhow, I created a new webinar under a newly-created account with minimal rights, made a recording and then called sco-contents.  This time, it returned the expected result.  What bothers me is that there is a recording out there associated with a known meeting sco-id that I cannot get information on.  Could this be a bug?

Yours,

Mark

#5 2014-01-21 10:36:09

Jorma_at_CoSo

Yes, there are many terms for the same thing. I used room because it is more generic than meeting/webinar/seminar/virtual classroom, and can apply to any of them. They all function the same, as far a recordings are concerned, so I try not to single one out. This tends to make the thread, and possible solution more useful in the future if someone else experiences the same problem. Sorry if that was confusing.

Not sure what is happening with that recording. It could be a bug, or it could be some permission setting, or something else entirely. I'd recommend working with Adobe directly to have them help identify the issue. Some of the support staff does find time to look over the forums, so they may reach out to you here, but you can always call support at 800-945-9120. If you are using a licensed deployment of Connect, then you should have a contact number on your support agreement.

#6 2014-02-12 14:11:31

develliot

If you show the exact returned XML it might give more of a clue. What you posted looks like some interpretation of the XML response in some other language (what is it btw?). The data might be there it could be the interpretation of that data which is screwing up. That would be my first port of call.

Last edited by develliot (2014-02-12 14:18:23)

Board footer