Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-01-21 14:32:33

CSX Guy

Issues in Captivate 7 Smart Shape Buttons and Flex based LMS Wrapper

We have recently started exploring using Captivate 6/7 Smart Shape buttons. They are a great tool for creating content but unfortunately in our LMS it lacks the libraries or definition to handle these correctly.

Currently:
When Smart Shape buttons are currently used they work locally perfectly. When they are put into our LMS/Flex Wrapper they show initially fine and the .swf file is the same that worked locally. When they are "Mouse Down" or "Clicked" the button presses as a normal button does but upon returning to original shape and size it instead shrinks by about 1/3rd the size and after awhile begins to move downward per click until there is no longer a button big enough to click or it has moved off screen (This is after a large volume of clicks).

Thoughts/Hopes:
I would like to have an external file that would update the libraries per module till we are able to test a stable and working Wrapper. Is something like this possible, how would I go about creating one (Keep in mind I am fairly beginner when it comes to AS, mostly learning as I go).

Other Thoughts:
How can I look at our LMS in a debug mode when it is playing the .swf to find how it referencing the Smart Shape issue is happening.

Am I sounding like I'm on the right track with libraries and whatnot?

Any feedback on this would be a huge help.

Thanks in Advance!

CSX Guy

Board footer