Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-08-12 13:29:21

Sina

rebroadcasting of a recorded event

Hi

Is there a way of re-broadcasting in Adobe Connect? Let's say I hold a Webinar(event) in the morning and I have a second (repeat) Webinar in the evening. Is there a way to get on to the room (presenter (the host) and attendees all get on at the scheduled time) and then I run the recording of my morning Webinar? (at the end someone can still be live and answer questions maybe).

Thanks.

#2 2013-08-12 15:46:35

alistairlee

Re: rebroadcasting of a recorded event

Hey Sina,

I believe the best way to do this though would be to pre-record the presentation before both sessions.

Using Adobe Presenter, you could record audio over Powerpoint slides. You could also pre-record any demos using screensharing software if applicable.

During the live sessions, you could play the presentation which already includes the audio. Your subject matter expert could then devote time to answering questions instead of speaking live.

Thanks,
Alistair

#3 2013-10-20 16:42:26

Sina

Re: rebroadcasting of a recorded event

Hi
Thanks for the reply. As you said the rebroadcasting works but I have another question regarding that.
In order to be able to base an event on  a recorded event/meeting (on demand) we have to move the recording from that first meeting to the content or my content area and then create our second event using that video, which works fine but problem is as soon as we move the recording away its link(url) doesn't work anymore for the registered people to that first session which missed the live event and we want them to access the recording easily (using the url) and login and watch the recording. Since the file/recording physically move away to that content area those who registered but missed it has to go register to this new event again which would be an unnecessary redundant step. Would appreciate any advice on this. Thanks.

Board footer