Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-08-21 15:24:22

NWnittany49

Rules for Screen shots in Presenter 9

Are there any rules or guidelines for pasting screen shots in Presenter 9 presentations. I am helping a user publish some training. Some of their screen shots are blurry. Most of the issues are around screen shots of text. Any suggestions?

#2 2013-08-21 16:15:30

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Rules for Screen shots in Presenter 9

More than likely they took large (size, 1900X1080 for example) screen shots, and then scaled them down to fit the size of the PPT slide. They would be better off taking smaller (800X600 or less) screen shots so you are not dealing with image compression.

#3 2013-08-21 16:21:47

NWnittany49

Thanks Jorma. We will give this a try.

#4 2013-08-22 09:04:30

alistairlee

You may also want to take a look at your publish settings. When publishing, Adobe Presenter may be applied additional compression to your images causing blurriness in favour of smaller file size.

Ensure your publish setting for 'Adobe Connect' image quality is set to 'High' or 'Lossless'. You can access this by clicking on the 'Settings' button, then choosing 'Quality'. The quality settings can be different based on where you're publishing, so select the appropriate destination (Adobe Connect, Your Computer, PDF) from the dropdown listbox. You can also adjust the quality of audio.

I usually use 'CD Quality' for audio and 'High' for Image Quality and find I get good results.

Board footer