Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-06-25 05:25:45

cuc1372155068

Corrupt Meeting?

I have the same Problem as user **_antmuzic_** in post http://www.connectusers.com/forums/topi … meetings/. One room is not working anymore. When i want to enter the room or download/edit a reocording the browser hangs at connecting...

I tried three different computers with Windows 7 or Windows XP, upgraded Flash Player but every time the connection hangs. I also tried differnt browsers, like Firefox, Chrome and Opera, but no luck. Other rooms work fine, only one is hanging. Trying to access the recordings with the Adobe Connect File Manager also doesn´t help.

#2 2013-06-26 02:03:29

Peter

Re: Corrupt Meeting?

I also reported the problem to adobe connect support. They fixed the meeting room. Very fast and professional service! Thanks very much!

#3 2014-04-24 16:20:57

cuc1392753901

Re: Corrupt Meeting?

Are you using any third party pods?  We have had the same issue multiple times.  Adobe could never figure it out in the past, but recently came back and said that it appears one of our third party pods was causing the problem.  We were using an older version of Cachet by Refined Data.  A new version has since been released to us and we hope that it fixes our issues.

Board footer