Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-05-23 10:34:14

danielhuntermozer

Problem with Reports

I'm on a hosted account and I am having an issue loading the Content Report under the Events Module. It doesn't matter what time of day or how long the event has existed when I click to view the Content Report it never loads and times out on my system. Has anyone else had this issues or does anyone know a quick fix?

#2 2013-05-24 08:46:59

alistairlee

Re: Problem with Reports

Hi Daniel,

Under event administration, do you have analytics enabled?
rthq9e.png

Also, are you on a hosted or on-premise account? Some of the analytics features are not available for on-premise accounts unless you have your own 'Adobe SiteCatalyst' account.

Thanks,
Alistair

#3 2013-05-28 11:55:11

danielhuntermozer

Thanks for the response Allistair,

I am on a Hosted account and I do have the analytic's active under the event administration option. I've viewed these reports before it just seems like now they never load up and its just the content tab, all the other reports load up very easily.

#4 2013-05-28 13:05:28

alistairlee

It looks like Flash is being used to display these analytics. Is it possible you have a Flash Blocker enabled? I doubt an ad-blocker would cause a problem, but it might be worth temporarily and selectively disabling browser extensions to troubleshoot or trying with a different browser to see if you get the same results.

#5 2013-05-28 15:08:07

danielhuntermozer

I dont know if that would affect it because I am able to get all the other flash reports in the analytic's section of events. I will try this with my home machine because I am locked down by my IT department. Do you know what ports need to be open to get this data? I was using chrome and tried Firefox and internet explorer and the problem still persisted.

Board footer