Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-05-10 10:49:24

Dell7421

Adobe Connect 9 PayPal button

Any way to include a PayPal button on the generated forms or in the template?  Adobe has said pages in 9 can be 'altered' versus 8 but I did not get a straight answer on what 'alter' means as obviously need some code intervention to require a payment before allowing registration to continue.  Alternatively, if I write my own pages in .NET or Flash or whatever and use the API to finish the registration, where do I find information that will help me figure out how to present them to the user instead of the standard Adobe generated pages.

Thanks.  I posted previously but don't see it.  My apologies if I am doing something incorrectly.

#2 2013-05-13 06:52:59

irfant

Re: Adobe Connect 9 PayPal button

Even if you could customize Adobe Connect 9's pages I think it would be easier to create your own .NET (or other environments, including Flash) registration pages and direct users to them for registration. That way you can customize the layout fully, direct users to Paypal and grab the response from Paypal and record transactions inside a separate database and update/insert update users' status within Connect database using the API calls.

Read the Connect Web Services (API) PDF to get started.
Good luck.

Board footer